There are now over 13.1 million confirmed cases of Coronavirus in around 213 countries and territories. The virus has reached Gaza, Syria, and Yemen, sparking fears that the disease could spread unchecked, particularly in crowded camps.This number is likely to increase over the coming weeks and months as the global pandemic reaches people in every part of the world.
- Wearing a mask
- Washing hands regularly and thoroughly with soap
- Avoiding touching one’s face
- Covering one’s mouth and nose with a tissue or sleeve when coughing or sneezing
- Putting used tissues in the bin and washing hands immediately
- Avoiding close contact with people who are unwell.
If we shut down the cities… we save them from corona virus at one end, but they will die from hunger on the other side.Minhaj Welfare Foundation working hard with local partners to provide life-saving food and hygiene essentials in Pakistan and Bangladesh, reaching extremely vulnerable communities including Rohingya refugees.
Donate Now: people need your help!