“I ask forgiveness of my sins from Allah who is my Lord and I turn towards Him.” In this Ashra the doors of forgiveness are open for any sinner, no matter what he has done, he can beg pardon of it from the Omnipotent, ALLAH.
To Dos in Ramadan 2021Observing prayers - Praying five times a day is obligatory for Muslims. However praying more than five times, (nawafil) can multiply your rewards and make you closer to Allah. Paying Zakat - Zakat comes under the five main pillars of Islam, it is paying of 2.5percent of your wealth to the needy people. Paying Zakat is one of the ways of making most out of Ramadan Itakaf - Itikaf is the Sunnah of the Holy Prophet Muhammad (saw). Itikaf is a method in which Muslims go to mosques for last 10 days of Ramadan to attain the blessing of Allah Almighty Recitation - Recitation of the Holy Quran and reading it with translation to know what Allah is saying can bring you closer to the Almighty. Read complete Quran in the month of Ramadan.
10 Lessons of Second AshraWhile you seek forgiveness from Allah, forgive others around you as well. Allah certainly loves those who forgive others and ask for forgiveness. In reality, the goal of the second Ashra is to practice gratitude and forgiveness. Forgiving others is the biggest deed a Muslim can do, so in order to attain forgiveness from Allah forgive others as well.
- In the month of Ramadan, Allah doubles our deeds, erases our wrongdoings and elevates our status. In this Ashra of forgiveness, ask forgiveness, again and again, recite “Astaghfar” as much as you can.
- Do more and more charity in order to have Allah’s mercy upon us. Arrange “iftars” for the needy people and fulfill their legal wishes.
- In this Ashra, you may enhance your “Taqwa” (God-consciousness) and piety by spending more time in the mosque.
- We should practice remaining calm in this Ashra. We should abstain from getting angry and should try to show empathy towards other fellow beings.
- To get most out of the second Ashra and in the right way, we should spend our time with those, who need us most- our parents’, families, elders or needy people.
- Offer Taraweeh prayer. It would let you get closer to Allah and would make you ask for forgiveness in an apt way.
- In this Ashra, remain kind to people. Do kindness as our Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W) did. Allah is close to those who are kind.
- It is the second ten days of Ramadan that we consider the days of forgiveness of Allah. Allah seeks those who want forgiveness and are ready to lead a right life.
- During the second Ashra, try to call those who are angry with you. Forgive those who have hurt you; leave every revenge and forgive for the sake of Allah.
- Most significantly, practice patience, and compassion. This will soar kindness in you and you will be more kind than ever.
Read More: First ashra of ramadan: 10 lessons to take